Försäkringskassan's logo
Sign in
Keep in mind...

You are using an older version of your web browser. This means that you might not be able to use all of the functions of the website. We recommend that you update to a newer version.

Sign in

Help with sign in


To use the e-services for employers: your company must have subscribed to Försäkringskassan’s e-services and, you, the person logging in, must have been given user rights. You get these rights from your employer.

Employers applying for subscription to our e-services

When subscribing, an employer may register one person as a rights administrator.

How to start using e-services for employers (in Swedish)

See which e-services are available for employers

E-services for employers (in Swedish)


This is where you can read about: subscribing your dental practice to the state dental support scheme and, requesting payments.

Subscribing to the state dental care support scheme (in Swedish)



To use Försäkringskassan’s e-services as a representative of a private individual, you first need to send us a copy of the document appointing you as a representative. Once we have received this, it may be a few working days before you are registered and can log in.

Useful information for guardians, special representatives, administrators, etc (in Swedish)