Keep in mind...
You are using an older version of your web browser. This means that you might not be able to use all of the functions of the website. We recommend that you update to a newer version.

Study with sickness or activity compensation

Activity compensation

If you are younger than 30 and have been sick at least 1 year.

Sickness compensation

If you have a chronic illness and are between the ages of 30 and 64.

Housing supplement

If you receive sickness compensation or activity compensation, you may be entitled to housing supplement.