Keep in mind...
You are using an older version of your web browser. This means that you might not be able to use all of the functions of the website. We recommend that you update to a newer version.


Housing allowance for young people

Apply for housing allowance.

If you get sick

Information about what to do if you get sick during your studies.

Study abroad

Information for those wanting to study abroad

Studera i Sverige

Information för dig som ska flytta till Sverige för att studera.

If you are injured during your studies

Apply for compensation for occupational injury.

Dental care

Information on the dental care subsidy.

Child support and extended child support

Information for compulsory school or upper-secondary school students who live with only one of their parents.