Keep in mind...
You are using an older version of your web browser. This means that you might not be able to use all of the functions of the website. We recommend that you update to a newer version.


Most popular services

Report your illness (in Swedish)

If you get sick

Read about what you should do if you are a student and get sick.

If you suffer an occupational injury

Apply for annuity or compensation for additional expenses if you have an occupational injury.

Reseersättning för smittbärare

Ansök om reseersättning för smittbärare