Keep in mind...
You are using an older version of your web browser. This means that you might not be able to use all of the functions of the website. We recommend that you update to a newer version.

If you are injured during military training or while serving in civil defence

Annuity – compensation for lost work income due to personal injury

If you earn less money because you had to, for example, change work tasks or work fewer hours due to your personal injury.

Compensation for costs from a personal injury

If you have costs for dental care, special assistive devices or medical care abroad due to your personal injury.

Sickness benefit for personal injury

If you have an occupational injury but cannot receive sickness benefit or if your sickness benefit is low, you can apply for occupational injury sickness benefit.