Disease carrier’s benefit for individuals with a limited company
Disease carrier allowance is money you can receive if you are unable to work because you have or are suspected of having an infectious disease.
Am I eligible for disease carrier allowance?
You can receive disease carrier allowance if you must refrain from working because you:
- have or are suspected of having an infectious disease, but do not have a diminished work capacity
- must visit the doctor to investigate whether you have an infectious disease
- are infected with a disease considered a public health hazard
- have an illness, infection, wound or other injury that means you may not handle food
- are insured in Sweden. There are some exceptions to this rule.
Another requirement is that you:
- lose work income.
How much do I get?
You receive approximately 80 per cent of the pre-tax salary you take from your limited company.
You can also receive a travel allowance for trips you must make in relation to medical examinations, health checks or treatments.
How do I apply?
1. Apply on My pages (Mina sidor)
2. Submit the doctor's certificate
Along with your application, you must submit a certificate indicating that you are not allowed to work or search for a job because you have or are suspected of having an infectious disease. The certificate will be provided by your doctor.
Normally it takes 30 days for us to process your application. It could take longer if we require more information. The disbursement is not paid on a fixed date. It is instead paid once we have completed the processing work.
Hjälp oss göra vår webbplats bättre
Svara på enkäten och berätta vad du tycker om webbplatsen.