Keep in mind...
You are using an older version of your web browser. This means that you might not be able to use all of the functions of the website. We recommend that you update to a newer version.

Activity compensation and sickness compensation

Activity compensation

Apply for activity compensation if you are younger than 30 and have been sick at least 1 year.

Activity compensation for extended schooling

Apply for activity compensation if you need more time to complete your schooling due to a disability.

Sickness compensation

Apply for sickness compensation if you have a chronic illness and are between the ages of 19 and 64.

Housing supplement

Apply for housing supplement if you are already receiving sickness compensation or activity compensation.