Here, you can download a certificate showing your current and past benefits and allowances from Försäkringskassan going back 2 years.
The certificate includes:
- Activity grant
- Development allowance
- Daily benefit for individuals in total defence service
- Parental benefit
- Temporary parental benefit (VAB)
- Pregnancy benefit
- Sickness benefit (reporting date is not included; call the Customer Centre if you need a certificate that includes this)
- Benefit for care of closely related persons
- Disease carrier allowance
- Rehabilitation benefit
- Sick pay guarantee
The following information is also included:
- What period and how many days you received the benefit/allowance.
- In what scope you received the benefit/allowance (e.g. 100% or 50%).
- How much money in benefit/allowance you have received. The total is the pre-tax figure.
Call the Customer Centre at 0771-524 524 if you need any of the following certificates:
- Certificate of beneficiaries (beneficiary certificate) – if you are receiving sickness compensation, activity compensation or disability allowance.
- Certificate of pension benefits in Sweden (the Spain certificate) – if you have national pension in Sweden and travel to Spain.
- Certificate showing reporting date for sickness benefit.