Keep in mind...
You are using an older version of your web browser. This means that you might not be able to use all of the functions of the website. We recommend that you update to a newer version.

About My pages (Mina sidor)

Here, you can read about what My pages (Mina sidor) is and what you can do there.

What is My pages (Mina sidor)?

My pages (Mina sidor) is your personal area, where you can initiate and follow your case at Försäkringskassan. You can register, apply, change your information, and see what is happening with your case.

What can I do on My pages (Mina sidor)?

Register and apply for most types of compensation, including sickness benefit, housing allowance, activity grant and parental benefit.

Check the progress of your case, such as whether we received your application and/or your doctor’s certificate or whether a decision has been made.

See when the money will arrive and how much you will receive. For some types of compensation, you can see the upcoming disbursement and preliminary future disbursements.

Change your information, such as which account you want your money deposited in, or a change to your income.

Receive a text message or e-mail when something has happened in your case, e.g. that your disbursement is on the way or that additional information is required for your application.

Choose to receive payment notices digitally instead of a paper copy. You will instead receive them digitally in My pages (Mina sidor).

How do I log in to My pages (Mina sidor)?

Click on the login button at the top of the screen and log in using your e-identification or Mobile BankID.

How to log in to My pages (Mina sidor) using Mobile BankID (mobile)

2 minutes

Instructional video showing how to log in to My pages (Mina sidor) with Mobile BankID on your mobile phone.

Can I get help in using My pages (Mina sidor)?

Yes. Call the Customer Centre at 0771-524 524 if you need help getting started with the e-services. 

Frequently asked questions

No. If you or your child has a protected identity, you cannot register and apply for benefits such as temporary parental benefit to care for a sick child, parental benefit or sickness benefit via My pages (Mina sidor).

But, you can use some of the services that do not require login, use the service line or get help from the Customer Centre.

Services for individuals with a protected identity or parents of a child with a protected identity