Here, you can find our job vacancies and more information about the job application process.
We're so pleased that you are interested in working with us!
Do you want to be part of building a society where people feel secure should life take a new turn? We offer you a challenging job that plays an important role in people’s lives.
You can find all of our job vacancies here
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions, please call the HR Helpdesk at 0771-52 44 40
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
When you apply, you need to send us your CV. Here are some tips for how you can write your CV.
- Write a brief description of your experience in chronological order, with your most recent experience first.
- You should clearly indicate where you worked, what you worked with, and when you worked there (month and year).
- Provide a clear description of what experience you have that is relevant to the job you are applying for.
It happens that we use tests as part of the recruitment process. If you receive an e-mail regarding an invitation to tests, those who do not already have a user account need to register one to access the tests. Secrecy applies to the tests in accordance with Chapter 39, Sections 1 and 5a of the Public Access to Information and Secrecy Act.
This information applies to those entitled to claim priority for re-employment at Försäkringskassan in accordance with the provisions of Section 25 of the Employment Protection Act.
The following are required to be able to claim priority for re-employment at Försäkringskassan:
- you were made redundant due to lack of work at Försäkringskassan or you had fixed-term employment at Försäkringskassan that ceased due to lack of work, and
- at the time your employment at Försäkringskassan ended, you had been a government employee for a period exceeding twelve months over the last three years.
To claim priority, you must register priority. You can do this at any time during the period for which your re-employment right applies. This priority applies throughout the country, provided you do not limit it in your registration.
Register your claim of priority at Försäkringskassan
If you already registered priority, but want to change your limitations or other information, simply update your registration. Click on the link Log in and register.
Instructions for updating the submitted registration of priority.
If you feel an employment decision is wrong and that you should have been given the position, you can appeal the decision in writing. To receive the job through making an appeal, you must show that you are more qualified for the position than the person who was initially selected.
The appeal must contain the following information:
- the position it refers to
- reference number
- why you feel you should have been given the position
Send your appeal to:
831 84 Östersund
We will forward your appeal to the National Board of Appeal for examination.
In order for your case to be examined, your appeal must be received by Försäkringskassan before the decision has gained legal force, i.e. within three weeks from the day the award decision was posted on the notice board at Försäkringskassan's head office, in the reception at LM Ericssons väg 30 in Hägersten. Contact the HR Helpdesk, phone: 0771-52 44 40 or
e-mail: email@example.com to be informed on the posting.