Försäkringskassan's logo
Log in
Keep in mind...

You are using an older version of your web browser. This means that you might not be able to use all of the functions of the website. We recommend that you update to a newer version.

If you suspect incorrect payments or benefit violations

You can report it to Försäkringskassan if you suspect that a person or company is receiving compensation that they are not entitled to. We go through all the cases that are submitted to us. By reporting suspected errors, you help us in our work against incorrect payments.

Försäkringskassan is legally obligated to report to the police all suspected benefit violations.

When a person receives compensation to which they are not entitled, it is usually due to one of the following things:

  • That we have received incorrect information together with the application for compensation.
  • That we have not been informed that the circumstances changed during the period that the person received compensation.

Report via our e-service

If you want to file a report, you can remain anonymous.

Submit tips on incorrect payments or benefit violations (in Swedish)

By using our e-service, you will receive questions that are adapted to what you want to report. The questions are also adapted to provide us with the information we need to conduct our investigation. You can also attach documentation, such as social media excerpts or employer's certificates, to prove your information.

Due to rules on confidentiality, Försäkringskassan cannot provide feedback on how submitted tips are processed.

Related links

Last updated: