Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)



The Swedish Pensions Agency is in charge of the national retirement pension

As of 1 January 2010, the Swedish Pensions Agency has taken over responsibility for the following benefits:

  • Old age pension
  • Survivor's pension
  • Housing supplement for pensioners (individuals receiving sickness compensation or activity compensation shall continue to work with Försäkringskassan)
  • Special housing supplement for pensioners
  • Income support for the elderly
  • Occupational injury annuity in the form of occupational injury annuity to survivors and funeral grants
  • Special pension supplement
  • Wife's supplement


These benefits are now handled by the Swedish Pensions Agency. Please contact them if you have any questions regarding your disbursement or if you have any other questions regarding your pension.

The exception is if you want to change the bank account where the pension payments are deposited. This is done on Försäkringskassan's website. First log in to “Mina Sidor” [My Pages]. There, select “Mina Uppgifter” [My Information] and change the information under “Utbetalningsätt” [Disbursement Account].

Contact the Swedish Pensions Agency

You can visit the Swedish Pension Agency's website or contact them by phone at 0771-776 776.

Visit the Swedish Pension Agency's website (www.pensionsmyndigheten.se, opens in a new window)